2nd International Ceramic, Bathroom & Kitchen Exhibition
- Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
- Nigeria is now Africa's largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
- Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria's 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
- Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
- With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost.Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic, and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.