TheOneMilano renews its synergic collaboration with Micam, inviting exhibitors to a new exchange and new routes.
For the upcoming September edition, “TheOneMilano Special, featured by Micam” will once more open its doors to visitors.
Thanks to this collaborative strategy, exhibitors of TheOneMilano can showcase their creations in the Micam pavilions, and visitors of both exhibitions can see the total look suggestions (footwear, accessories and fur, leather and fabric apparel) designed by the best Italian companies with made-in-Italy production..
- Four days to discover the A/W 2022 collections through a tailor-made project exclusively created for B2B
- The fashion show in Milan with the greatest number of international Buyers: more than 60% from Europe, Russia, Japan, China, Korea and USA
- The fashion show in Milan with buyers who habitually plays purchase orders at trade fairs.
- UNI ISO 9001:2008 certified, therefore the exhibitor acquisition procedures and the visitor’s survey are verified by an autonomous external entity, Det Norske Veritas
- An international advertising campaign in the traditional press, via billboards and online
- Intense web marketing and social networking, using the most up-to-date communication tools
- Monthly newsletters about the show and the exhibitors’ collections, sent out to a database of 41,000 buyer companies.