International Exhibition for the Metalworking Industry
The Metalloobrabotka International Exhibition is a Russian mega project giving guidelines for the development of the Russian machine-tool industry.
Metalloobrabotka is an exhibition related to Equipment, Instruments and Tools for the Metalworking Industry.
Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories.
1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
- Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
- Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
- Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
- Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working;
1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
- Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
- Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
- Laser equipment and technology;
- Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
- Metal-cutting shears;
- Bending and leveling machines.