Exporoad offering Turnkey exhibition stand construction & services,and event managing
The origins of the IAA can be traced back to more than 100 years. In 1897, 8 motor vehicles were exhibited to the public at the Bristol Hotel in Berlin. From these humble beginnings, a regular exhibition was established that, due to its high visitor turnout, had to be separated into an alternating exhibition of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in 1991. In odd-numbered years the IAA Cars is held in Frankfurt; even-numbered years see the IAA Commercial Vehicles in Hannover.
The automotive world meets at the IAA Commercial Vehicles. It is the world’s leading trade fair for mobility, transportation and logistics. Its comprehensive innovations, exhibitors from several industries, discussions and, last but not least, the expert visitor structure represent a unique profile.
The IAA Commercial Vehicles is special because practically all the suppliers are represented alongside the manufacturers. The IAA is therefore the world’s only mobility fair which represents the entire commercial vehicle industry along the whole value-added chain, providing the best conditions for good business.
With its broad spectrum the IAA provides a comprehensive overview of the international commercial vehicle industry:
- Trucks and truck tractor
- Light commercial vehicles
- Special motor vehicles
- Trailers, bodies and containers for vehicles and systems
- Vehicle interior – Fixtures and Equipment
- Parts and accessories
- Transport logistics
- Equipment used for servicing, repair and maintenance of products
- Professional literature and periodicals
- Organizations and corporations related to road motor vehicle technology, motor vehicle traffic or transportation business
- Model cars
- Specialist Events and Special shows (e.g. Test drives, vintage vehicles)
For exhibition booth design and construction at IAA Hannover ,please contact our sales team.