Int Congress and Exhibition Pharma Uzbekistan & Central Asia
Pharma Uzbekistan & Central Asia Congress and Exhibition is a unique international platform for leaders of the pharmaceutical industry of Uzbekistan which involves senior executives of investment projects and major pharmaceutical plants, government officials, regulators, technology licensors, developers, manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, engineering and construction companies, technology and service providers. The event is devoted to discussion of major investment projects on construction of production capacities, to efficiency boosting options of pharmaceuticals production.
Highlights of the programme of the Congress:
• 350+ senior executives of the largest companies in the pharmaceutical industry. Industry profes-sionals will come together on one platform to discuss the main challenges and prospects!
• 20+ reports from senior executives of key companies and industry experts containing unique in-formation
• 50+ largest projects of industry leaders. New horizons: the development of pharmaceuticals in Uzbekistan and plans for the construction of new manufacturing companies
• Pharmaceutical industry of Uzbekistan and Central Asia. Analysis of the present and planning of the future, taking into account public initiatives, modernisation and construction of production fa-cilities
• Innovative trends. Optimisation of production processes in pharmacy using the advanced technol-ogies and equipment
• Relevant projects of modernisation and construction of pharmaceutical facilities. Project devel-opment: challenges and solutions
• Important: how to reduce costs? Arrangement of work and layout of premises, supply of pharma-ceutical companies, requirements, norms, international standards, development experience
• Logistics in pharmacy: where? how? and why? Arrangement, tasks, and rules of transportation, building mutually beneficial cooperation and choosing a distributor, features of storage and sale in warehouses and pharmacy points
• New! Promising development niches. Dietary supplements, cosmeceuticals, and cosmetics: devel-opment prospects, key features, opportunities of development
• Focus session: Uzbekistan and international cooperation. Features of attracting foreign invest-ment, registration of medicines in Uzbekistan and the EAEU countries, introduction of medicines and medical devices to the market
• Technical round table. Equipment for production and laboratories, transfer of technologies and methods of analysis, the possibility of equipping pharmaceutical facilities
• Exclusive exhibition and technological presentations. Technological presentations, roadshows, specialised exhibition of technologies, equipment and services from world leaders
• 30+ hours of business and informal networking! One-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, and much more