An Unrivalled Meeting Point for Innovation in Pharma
Uniting the Entire Pharma Value Chain
Join us in 29 August 2023 Frankfurt, Germany
For pharma companies looking to outsource their packaging needs, Contract Packaging Organisations (CPOs) offer broader expertise, increased flexibility, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness for a diverse portfolio of packaging formats.
In this edition of the CPHI Webinar series, we review the latest growth trends within the commercial packaging sector, from emerging technologies and considerations for sustainable packaging solutions, to the latest in drug packaging and safety guidelines to meet industry demands.
- Reviewing current growth factors within the packaging industry and how CPO’s are playing a central role.
- How technology advancements from CPO’s can help accelerate production, reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Breaking down current regulatory guidelines to help understand current processes and avoid untimely delays.
- How sustainability can be a key differentiator in partner selection
- Considerations for partnering – when to outsource, what to consider and where to engage with new partners