| Agriculture Saudi 2017|
| Date: ||8-11 October -2017|
| Venue: || Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center, Riyadh, KSA Saudi Arabia|
| Website:|| http://www.saudi-agriculture.com/|
With Saudi Arabia being the biggest agriculture market in the Middle East, the 33rd International Agriculture, Water and Agro-Industry Show, Saudi Agriculture, is an eagerly awaited event for international and local companies to showcase new products and technologies to the country.
The exhibition opens its doors in 2014 from 7 to 10 September, at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center (RICEC), covering all aspects of the agriculture and food industries from cultivation, to management, production, packaging and distribution.
- Around 26,000 professional visitors including high-ranking officials, major producers, manufacturers, dealers, agents and distributors looking to explore partnership and growth opportunities within the largest and fastest growing agriculture market in the GCC region
- More than 630 specialized exhibitors from the Middle East, Europe, the Americas and Asia in addition to local companies showcasing the latest in agricultural products, services and equipment
Who will visit Saudi Agriculture 2014?
- Food Wholesalers - Farmers
- Supermarket Chains - Manufacturers
- Agronomists - Government Representatives
- Engineers & Technicians - Project Managers
- Researchers - Food Traders and Importers